PGMD is a company that provides consultancy, products, and services in the field of information systems and the creation and management of complex computerized structures, with a particular focus on Healthcare and Public Administration.
Based on the specific skills and professional paths of individual consultants, PGMD can offer its support in the following areas:
- ICT Governance, Audit and Program/Project Management
- Business Process Management and Business Process Re-engineering
- Strategic Performance Management and Balanced Scorecards.
PGMD focuses on researching the definition of the best approach to digitization and integration processes between company systems and regional and national central systems.
Over the years, PGMD has developed its own methods and tools for approaching the management of complex digitalization programs for public administrations; this approach is strongly oriented towards the management of the individual/customer service, focusing on concepts such as accessibility, protection and enhancement of information assets, simplification of the citizen-public body dialogue and the innovation of the “user experience”. It also includes the introduction of business process and workflow management tools, the use of collaboration and knowledge management platforms, the automation of back-end processes through application cooperation and information integration.
PGMD carries out its interventions by analyzing and managing a series of aspects including:
- consistency of the IT system with the needs and prospects for business evolution.
- technical and functional adequacy of the systems and services provided.
- identification, analysis, and address of potential risk and/or critical areas.
- adequacy of internal governance and management processes of IT systems; configuration, training, coaching and change management.
Fill in the form